We’re pleased you’re joining our team as a student employee. Follow the steps below to ensure a smooth transition.
After you accept a position
- Complete and return all forms that your supervisor sends to you.
- Shared Business Services (SBS) will reach out to you with dates/times to meet. You will need to bring appropriate documentation for on-boarding to this meeting (SBS will notify you about specifics).
- Your supervisor will reach out to you with any additional steps you need to take. Check your email and voicemail regularly.
Questions? Contact Dr. Kimberly Eldrdige, firstname.lastname@example.org, (314) 935-5898
Resources for Academic Mentors
Use these documents to help you access and use our systems for managing and sharing mentoring sessions:
- Academic Mentor Manual for CornerstoneConnect Insight (.pdf)
- CornerstoneConnect Insight Attendance Kiosk Help Sheet (.pdf)
- CornerstoneConnect Insight: Before, During and After Your Mentoring Session Help Sheet (.pdf)
- Cornerstone Website: Managing Events for Mentors Help Sheet (.pdf)
Use the document below for help with recording your time in HRMS:
Not yet hired?
We offer many student employment opportunities. Consider working for us!Start here